Adamant CarbonHead Double-Strength U-Lock & Steel Cable
Lock up your bike like a pro with the Adamant CarbonHead Double-Strength U-Lock & Steel Cable – secure, hard to break and simple to use. At only 830 grams, the CarbonHead packs in muscle; with a hardened steel housing – heat-treated to resist cutting, a high security brass cylinder and a 10mm shackle over-molded with easy-grip UV resistant silicon. The environmentally friendly silicon coating prevents the lock from scratching the bike. A smooth single-slide bracket makes it easy to mount the CarbonHead on almost any bike. Each lock comes with a 4.5mm high-tensile steel wire to secure your helmet, wheels and valuables, and a set of three rust-resistant copper keys.
Also included is a special waterproof holding case that straps onto the U-Lock – so both cable and lock are easy to stow when you’re cycling. No need to carry a heavy padlock and chain. Hop on your wheels and head off into the city, up high mountain tracks or epic bike holidays without a worry, the CarbonHead will keep your bike and gear safe, come rain or shine, on all your cycling adventures.
- 10mm hardened steel shackle U-Lock resists bolt cutters and hand tools
- 4.5mm high-tensile steel cable with end-loops
- 1.18m (~3.8 feet) cable; reach and tether bike conveniently
- Double strength lock defends against leverage attacks
- Single slide mounting bracket
- High security brass cylinder
- Environmentally friendly silicon coating, protects against scratches
- Waterproof dustcover; easy to carry lock while on the move, extends lock life
- 3 rust-resistant copper keys
- Dimensions: 10mm x 1950mm
- U-Lock weight: 830 grams
- Cable weight: 340 grams (excluding dustcover)