Adamant - Stormpulse Dual-Layer Climate-Ready Sleeping Bag
The Adamant Stormpulse Dual-Layer Climate-Ready Sleeping Bag is designed to keep you warm and comfortable on your ultimate backpacking, hiking and camping adventures. At the heart of this bag is a dual-layer 175 GSM (x2) synthetic fill, which packs in a powerful dose of heat-trapping ability in a low-bulk silhouette. Only 4lb 1.2oz in weight, the ultra-versatile Stormpulse handles temperatures up to 10.4°F and is great for most sleeping situations – well into winter.
A draft tube, draft collar and adjustable drawstring hoodie reduce heat loss and keep your face and head warm, while the spacious footbox ensures your feet have plenty of room to breathe. Get in and out easily with the anti-snag zipper. The side-zipper allows you to unfold the sleeping bag into a blanket. The Stormpulse comes in a drawstring stuff sack. If you’re looking for a good night’s sleep on your long hike through the back country, look no further than the roomy, climate-ready Stormpulse.
- Climate-ready sleeping bag; 10°F to 23°F (-12°C to 5°C)
- Shell: 300T polyester pongee
- Lining: 210T polyester pongee
- Dual-Layer Filling: 175 GSM per layer
- Draft tube, draft collar and adjustable hoodie for additional warmth
- Two-way zipper with Velcro tab closure – opens from the inside and the outside
- Spacious footbox – gives your feet room to breathe
- Color: Midnight Blue / Twilight Black
- Size: 84.5 x 31.5 x 22 inches
- Weight: 4lb 1.25oz.